The soft skills course that helps your technical and analytics team improve interactions with business stakeholders.
Gain and improve your team’s soft skills, communication, interaction, persuasion and influencing, with this course tailored to your organisation.
With the critical role of technology and analytics in business today, technical and analytics professionals are interacting with a wider group of stakeholders, right up to board and CEO level. To maximise these interactions they need strong communication and influencing skills to translate technical knowledge into business-friendly insights.
“This is one of the most progressive and practical stakeholder engagement courses I have attended,” Australian Taxation Office.
Learn the skills that set technical and analytics professionals apart including:
- How to ask smart questions to understand the business need before doing any work
- Tailoring communication styles to different types of people, of varying seniority, in different departments and varying communication preferences
- Simplifying analysis and insights to create a strong narrative or story
Who should do this course?
- Those new to technology and analytics teams
- Those technical and analytics professionals interacting with business stakeholders
- Those managing analytics teams
The following testimonials have been provided by course participants from the Australian Taxation Department (ATO):
- “A great course which will provide me with tools to use with my clients in a manner relevant to each.”
- “A fun and engaging experience, Rob showed enthusiasm for what he was delivering but also showed great respect for the values and opinions of all the participants.”
- “Excellent course that was well paced and which provided insights as to how we could be better with our clients.”
- “Rob is a wonderful educator and I'd love to have him as a presenter in other educational courses.”