Melbourne Business School's one-year full-time MBA is an intensive experience designed for maximum impact.
In a class of highly motivated individuals with a track record of achievement and supportive faculty who are leaders in their fields, you will be challenged and stretched to unlock your potential. We will transform how you think about the world and yourself.
MBS graduates are equipped with the agility, resilience and ability to not only manage complexity, but also seize the opportunities it presents. It’s a global MBA, with our graduates found in 77 countries around the world, across multiple industries.
As Australia's premier business school, we rank as the only Australian University in the world's Top 50 (The 2014 Academic Ranking of World Universities), No. 40 MBA globally (The Economist Which MBA? 2014) and No. 68 MBA globally (Financial Times 2014).
- Program length – one year, commencing August
- Fees - AU$79,000
- Class size – approximately 40-60
- Average age – 28 years
- Contact hours – 38-40 hours a week
- Program delivery – full-time
- Preferably 2+ years’ work experience
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- GMAT (average 680)
- Evidence of English proficiency
To find out more about our full-time MBA program, visit our website