We are looking for aspiring leaders who want to make a difference in the modern business world; those with the aptitude for leadership - an ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity, and to inspire and engage those around you.
Our part-time MBA program is delivered by the same world-class faculty who deliver our full-time program. You will learn from thought leaders, whose academically rigorous research and insights are published in the world’s top management and business journals.
You will take your classes with your peers – part-time and full-time MBA students – joining a dynamic and diverse network of Australia’s brightest professionals.
Designed to fit around the demands of your role, the part-time MBA program is an ideal way to fast-track or change your career, and strengthen your leadership skills.
As a part-time student, you will get immediate results as you apply what you learn in the program to your current role and workplace. And there is no break from your career progression.
Entry is via the part-time Graduation Diploma of Business Administration.
- Program length – two-four years, with intakes in January, April, July and September
- Fees – AU$4,095 per subject
- Average age – 31 years
- Contact hours – classes are taught Monday to Thursday, 6pm to 9.15pm
- Program delivery – part-time
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Two years’ full-time work experience
- An excellent command of English
To find out more about our part-time MBA program, visit our website