The course that helps your analytics team improve interactions with business stakeholders.
Gain and improve your team’s communication, interaction, persuasion and influencing skills with this course tailored to your organisation.
With the critical role of analytics in business today, analysts are interacting with a wider group of stakeholders, right up to board and CEO level. To maximise these interactions analysts need strong communication and influencing skills to translate technical knowledge into business-friendly insights.
“This is one of the most progressive and practical stakeholder engagement courses I have attended,” Australian Taxation Office.
Learn the skills that set analysts apart including:
- How to ask smart questions to understand the business need before doing any analytics
- Tailoring communication styles to different types of people, of varying seniority, in different departments and varying communication preferences
- Simplifying analysis and insights to create a strong narrative or story
Who should do this course?
- Those new to analytics
- Those managing analytics teams
The following testimonials have been provided by course participants from the Australian Taxation Department (ATO):
- “A great course which will provide me with tools to use with my clients in a manner relevant to each.”
- “A fun and engaging experience, Rob showed enthusiasm for what he was delivering but also showed great respect for the values and opinions of all the participants.”
- “Excellent course that was well paced and which provided insights as to how we could be better with our clients.”
- “Rob is a wonderful educator and I'd love to have him as a presenter in other educational courses.”