The ideal candidate will be:
- An exceptional communicator and team player who is comfortable collaborating and negotiating with a large range of stakeholders to find realistic solutions to complex problems
- Knowledgeable in data management principles and frameworks, data modelling and data management. You will also be able to demonstrate a technical understanding of BI technologies and development techniques, have a working knowledge of business analysis, and project management.
- Pragmatic and strategic in your approach with the ability to shape and drive vision and assume responsibility for implementing contemporary data governance, reporting and modelling solutions
- An influencer who previously advocated for and led change across an area
- Detail oriented and organised, able to plan and implement projects against multiple priorities.
UTS are a dynamic and innovative university, ranked by both QS and the Times Higher Education as Australia’s top young university, and located centrally in one of the world’s most liveable cities. With a culturally diverse campus life and extensive international exchange and research programs, UTS prepares graduates for the workplaces of today and tomorrow.