While analytics matures and expands into every business, there is no industry recognition of the profession’s best and brightest leaders – until now!
Analytics leaders not only ensure the analytics team deliver value to the business, they champion analytics and insight-driven decision making with the c-suite while also mentoring junior talent to assist the junior’s career progression.
They are the linchpin to the successful delivery of business value from analytics. It’s time they were recognised to their leading-edge role.
“Analytics is no longer a large organisation’s secret weapon,” said Annette Slunjski, General Manager of IAPA.
“All businesses stand to benefit from analytics-led insights. The inaugural cohort of top 25 leaders in analytics spans all industries from financial services, utilities and telco to eCommerce, education, software, IT and government. Consulting organisations are also strongly represented.”
Top analytics leaders not only ensure the analytics team deliver value to the business, they champion analytics and insight-driven decision making with the Csuite and mentor junior talent to assist their team’s career progression.
Judged by a panel of leading analytics and business leaders, the IAPA Top 25 Analytics Leaders recognises excellence in four key areas strategy and impact; influence and advocacy; innovation and improvement; and team growth and leadership. In addition to identifying the cohort of 25 as the inaugural Top 25, the judging panel ranked the top ten analytics leaders.
Those ranked 1 to 10 are:
1. Matt Kuperholz, Chief Data Scientist, PwC
2. Sandra Hogan, Group Head, Customer Analytics, Origin Energy
3. Jeremy Moon, Director Digital Procurement, Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
4. Ashok Nair, Head of Data and Analytics, QBE
5. Mitchell Prevett, Head of Analytics, Quantium
6. Richard Green, CEO, Catapult BI
7. Prakash Kuttikatt, Head of BI and Data, Commonwealth Bank
8. Ian Tho, Executive Director (Analytics), Ferrier Hodgson
9. Guandong Xu, Associate Professor and Lab Director, University of Technology Sydney
10. Akiko Hatagami ,Senior Manager, Workforce Optimisation, Westpac
“Hudson is proud to support the IAPA Top 25 Analytics Leaders and recognise the vital role of analytics professionals in positively driving growth in modern business.” said Dean Davidson, Executive General Manager, Recruitment Australia and New Zealand at Hudson.
“Promoting those who are leading change and recognising their achievements is the first step to elevating those skillsets in our organisations that will fundamentally drive value to an unprecedented level.”
“Analytics leaders are the linchpin to the successful delivery of business value from analytics. We are proud to publicly recognise them for their leading role in building better business,” stated Slunjski.
The IAPA Top 25 Analytics Leaders is supported by Hudson.
Here is the presentation video for the Top 25: